Who is Giuseppe Scannella?
- Doctor in Management Science, specialized in decision modelling and in development of decision support systems. Latest appliation in retail sales performance measurement modelling (www.aacross.be).
- Experienced manager with more than 20 years of experience built up step by step around the three major pillars for any successful change implementation, namely project and process management (technical side), team leading and change management (human side), with a particular focus on Finance, Insurance and Supply Chain aspects.
- Some realizations:
- Improved E2E process in collection and recovery department (saving of 9 FTE’s).
- Designed and implemented an automated workflow in mortgage back-office team to speed up file validation and reduce losses and errors.
- Managed procure-to-pay teams and optimized the process (saving of 4 FTE’s) with “LEAN” methodology.
- Managed the continuous improvement process for the Finance Service Centre and implemented their KPI monitoring.
- Improved process and implemented quality assessment in supply chain department.
- Implemented and led the Change Management methodology (ADKAR) throughout Finance.
- Implemented and streamlined Risk Assessment & Internal Control Framework in line with ORSA / FLAOR throughout Finance.
- Various roles around projects (functional and business analyst, project, process and change manager) and manager at methodology and QA teams.
- Worked in ’waterfall’ and Agile environment
- Acting as coach and mentor for junior and medior consultants !
- and even scrum master for a squad of process engineers
In short, helping companies in saving costs, in increasing their processes maturity, in managing change projects successfully and thus in getting consistent sustainable benefits.
Need in analysing a problem and assessing its solutions, elaborating a Change Management approach, ….
That’s my added value. If you recognise yourself in those goals, let us get in touch.
« Quality is the goal, the Processes are the means »
“to make the Change, I’ll make the difference”